Copyright © 2010 BeNotForgot.com. All rights reserved.

Search the Journal

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Friday, February 9th, 1866


To day I worked a little at the Warehouse, and then drove up town, while there I paid Mr. Bristley every dollar I owed him, amounting to 26.50$ also all the little woman [Margaret Hall Stewart nee Sharp] owed him. Hicks & Albert are engaged getting wood. Mr. Holly repaired my wagon. Mrs. Beale* [Elizabeth Lemaire Beale nee Waring] paid me 10$ for Keeping her horse, since the 16th of December last to the present time she having sold said horse to Mr. Baldwin. Frank Stewart still very sick. My cough and cold no better. Weather cloudy cool and unpleasant.


*This Mrs. Beale is a 3rd great-grandma to the Keeper of this family history blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment